Add To Plan: Below is a summary of the key bits you need to know. Before adding an accessory to your plan, please read the full Terms & Conditions here.
Here’s a summary of the key bits you need to know:
- If you add an accessory to your plan, we’re agreeing to give you fixed sum credit to buy it.
- This agreement starts the day the accessory is dispatched to your desired delivery address or the store you’re collecting it from.
- You must repay the full cost of the item over a maximum of 11 monthly payments.
- It’s your responsibility to make sure your order is correct before you submit it.
- Once we’ve got your order, we’ll email an acknowledgement of your order with all the details.
Add to Plan is available to EE pay monthly customers if you have had an account with a device plan for 1 month or with SIM Only for 6 months. The number and value of Add to Plan products you are eligible for is subject to credit check. You are fully responsible for repaying to EE the full cost of the accessory. If you chose to leave EE early you will be responsible for payment the remaining balance for your Add To Plan product, in addition to any early termination charges for your standard contract. Monthly charges assume online billing. Personal use only. Subject to availability. Further EE terms apply, see ee.co.uk/terms.
Discount Voucher: Voucher allows you to Get £20 off selected full price accessories online. Only one voucher per customer, per transaction. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Selected products only. Discount code must be entered at checkout. Cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative. Accessories are subject to availability. £20 Voucher included in pack, to redeem off your next purchase of Audio or Smart Kit online at accessories.ee.co.uk/audio
Apple HomePod: Compatible with iPhone 5s or later, iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad Air or later, iPad mini 2 or later, or iPod touch (6th generation) running iOS 11.2.5 or later. 802.11 Wi-Fi Internet access. We suggest you check your broadband speeds with your broadband provider. Apple Music subscription for full music functionality.