1. Apple TV 4K with inclusive BT Sport Ultimate is available to EE Pay Monthly mobile customers on a Pay Monthly phone or 12 or 24-month SIM only Consumer Plan signing up to a new Broadband Plan on a 24-month minimum term. Apple TV 4K with inclusive BT Sport Ultimate forms part of Broadband Price Plan.
2. If you cancel your Pay Monthly mobile plan, your access to the BT Sport App (the “App”) will continue whilst you remain on your current Broadband Plan. Your access to the App may be temporarily disrupted for up to 48 hours when your mobile plan ceases whilst we update your account. If you choose to renew or upgrade your Broadband Plan after cancelling your mobile plan, you will not be eligible for a Broadband Plan including BT Sport.
3. If you have BT Sport as a Smart Benefit on a Smart Plan or as an addon, it will be removed from your account. If you are on a Smart Plan we will contact you for you to choose an alternative Smart Benefit.
4. You own the Apple TV 4K equipment 14 days after activation of your Broadband service. If you cancel your Plan before the end of this period, we reserve the right to charge you the full replacement fee as set out in our Price Guide.
5. Availability is subject to credit status.
6. BT Sport with Apple TV 4K will appear on your mobile bill as a nonchargeable item.
7. Offer not transferable
8. BT Sport App:
8.1. The App provides you with access to sport and other related content (the “Content”) and allows you to stream on up to two compatible devices (including Apple TV 4K), per BT ID (described below). See our website for more information.
8.2. One BT ID per mobile number.
8.3. If you have an existing BT ID via your Pay Monthly plan, you can continue to use the same BT ID.
8.4. If you are new to the App, you can register for a BT ID once your Broadband has been activated.
8.5. Initial registration must be carried out on a smartphone. Devices must use the latest IOW or Android operating systems. At present these are IOS 9 or Android 4.4. Operating system compatibility is subject to change.
8.6. The App is for personal, non-commercial use only. You must not attempt to share, edit or adapt the content made available to you.
8.7. When you download and use the BT Sport app on a mobile device, you will use data that may decrement from your price plan’s inclusive allowance.
8.8. You’ll need a TV licence for the household registered to your EE account.
8.11. The Content provided via the App is intended to cover a wide range of sporting interests. BT may choose to add or remove Content from time to time and it cannot guarantee the availability of any particular programmes, sporting events or channels.
8.12.1. You mustn’t do or authorise others to or attempt to reproduce, redistribute, edit, adapt or copy any of the Content made available through the App.
8.12.2. You mustn’t display any Content in retail, business or commercial premises or for any business or commercial purpose.
8.12.3. BT may suspend or terminate your access to some or all of the App if it is reasonably believed you’re using or misusing the App or Content unlawfully or in breach of the terms and conditions of the App.
8.12.4. The availability of the App is dependent on the quality and availability of your internet connection.
8.12.5. Some of the App’s Content may be unsuitable for viewing or use by persons under the age of 18. It’s your responsibility to ensure that the Content viewed or used is suitable for those viewing or using it (including children). We’re not responsible for this.
8.13. If you commit a material breach of BT’s terms and conditions, we will be informed by BT and your access to the App will be suspended or removed from your Account. If this happens, we will not be responsible for providing you with a substitute service or for any other losses you may incur as a result. We may also suspend access to or terminate your Services if you fail to pay a bill by the date set out on it or commit another material breach of your Agreement for broadband or mobile network services (visit ee.co.uk/terms to read the latest version of our terms and conditions).
8.14. Finally, please note that when entering into a contract for digital content as a consumer you’re entitled to a 14 day cooling off period. Once you’ve entered into a contract for this Plan, you’ll have 14 days to tell us you’ve changed your mind. However, once you’ve registered for a BT ID or once you’ve downloaded the app, whichever happens first, we’ll assume that you’ve decided to waive this right to change your mind and you’ll lose your right to cancel.
9. Apple TV 4K:
9.1. Not all content is available in 4K or 4K HDR.
9.2. HDR compatible device required 4K resolution requires 4Kcapable TV.
9.3. Accessing Dolby Atmos features requires Dolby Atomoscapable devices.