1. The monthly prize draw (the “Promotion”) is open to existing EE customers (includes T- Mobile U.K. and Orange U.K). Only one entry per account per weekly prize draw (as defined below).
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK. This Promotion is not open to employees or agents of the Promoter’s group of companies or any other person associated with this competition. Entry Instructions
3. The submission instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions, which by taking part, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted.
4. Each week, over a three week period, the prize draw opens and entries will be accepted from 00:01 on the first day of the relevant
calendar day until 23:59 (the “Weekly Prize Draw Period”).
Weekly Prize Draw Dates
|Weekly prize draw start date||Weekly prize draw close date||Prize draw date|
|26 February 2018, 00.01||4 March 2018, 23:59||5 March 2018|
|5 March 2018, 00.01||11 March 2018, 23:59||12 March 2018|
|12 March 2018, 00:01||18 March 2018, 23:59||19 March 2018|
6. There will be 105 Winners in week 1, 103 Winners in week 2 and week 3 (the “Winners”). With 10 additional Winners for the Grand
Finale prize draw.
7. The Promoter (EE) will randomly draw the Winner for each Weekly Prize Draw Period from all eligible entries on the first Tuesday of the following Monthly Prize Draw Period. The draw will be overseen by an independent observer.
8. The Winner will be notified using the telephone contact number provided with the entry form within 72 hours of the draw taking place. The Winner will be asked to verify their contact details. If the Winner cannot be contacted, we’ll try again over the course of the following 4 weeks. If after this time the Winner cannot be contacted, they will forfeit their prize and a new Winner will be selected.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from Winners where it is necessary to prevent any inadvertent breach of law or regulation.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter will pass on the Winner’s contact details to a third party, Grass Roots Limited, to arrange fulfilment of the prize.
11. The Winners will receive an EE Reward Card with differing monetary values ranging from £10 to £500 (the “Prizes”).
|Prizes each week to be won||Winners - Week 1||Winners - Week 2/3|
12. The Grand Finale Winners, 10 in total, will each win a EE Reward Card with a monetary value of £1,000.
13. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
14. The EE Reward Card is issued by Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd., pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated.
15. Your EE Reward Card Mastercard® is issued by Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the FCA with Firm Reference number 900023; pursuant to license from Mastercard International. Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered
trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd’s company registration number is 05802971 and its registered office is at 40 Bernard Street, London, WC1N 1LE.
16. Card usage restrictions:
17. Full terms and conditions relating to the EE Reward Cards can be found by clicking here: https://legal.purecard.comterms?cctid=1cbVf6CIYMjdW50311cbVf6CIYMjd
18. You can spend the money online and in most high street stores. It can't be used for the following:
- Cash withdrawal at a cash machine
- Cash back at the till
- Any Customer Activated Terminals (such as but not limited to pay@pump, toll roads, car parks or train ticket terminals)
- For subscriptions or automated periodic payments
- Foreign exchange bureaus
- To gamble
19. Fulfilment of the EE Reward Cards will be managed by Grass Roots Limited on behalf of EE. The prize will be sent to the Winner no more than 8 weeks after they have been confirmed as a winner.
20. If contacted as a Winner we will explain how to redeem the prize. The EE Rewards Card will be sent via first class post to the name and address provided. Once you receive your card, you will be able to activate it at it at www.purecard.com, following the instructions provided with the card. You will be advised of your PIN upon activating your card. The balance on your card will be available to spend from the date you have activated it until the card expires. Upon the expiry date of your card, as shown on the front of your card, any remaining balance will revert back to EE. You will not be able to reclaim any remaining balance after this period has passed.
21. By entering this prize draw you consent to receiving marketing information from EE Limited and the EE Group about our products and services that may interest you by email, SMS and telephone. If you'd prefer not to receive this information, follow the opt-out procedure in the relevant communication.
22. The details you provide about your broadband provider will be used for future marketing purposes.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to:
24. a) substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value; and
25. b) vary, amend or withdraw this competition at any time on reasonable notice.
26. Entries not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, delayed, damaged, incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, altered or submitted outside of the Monthly Prize Draw Period will not be deemed valid entries. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are late, lost, delayed, damaged, corrupted or mis-transmitted due to electronic errors or malfunctions or otherwise. Proof of submission of your entry is not proof of receipt.
27. Any queries relating to the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter at EE Limited, 1 Trident Place, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW.
28. Details of each Winner (their first name and location) will be available by contacting the Promoter.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
31. By entering this Promotion, you agree to take part in publicity in connection with this competition without further consent or payment.
32. This Promotion and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
33. The Promoter is EE Limited, 1 Trident Place, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW.