Google Pixel 6 and 6 Pro Christmas Buds:
1. Subject to Participants purchasing a qualifying Google Pixel product as listed in Table 1 below (Qualifying Product) from EE, Vodafone, Three, Argos (only Pixel 6), John Lewis (only Pixel 6) and O2 in the United Kingdom, and Vodafone IE in Republic of Ireland (Participating Retailers) between 7th December 2021 (00:01 – GMT) and 4th January 2022 (23:59 – GMT) (Promotional Period), Participants are (subject to full compliance with these Terms and Conditions (Promotion Terms)) eligible to claim a gift with purchase (GWP) (as set out in Table 1 below) during the Claim Period (as defined below), from Opia Limited (the Administrator) who is running this promotion (the Promotion) on behalf of Google Commerce Ltd (the Promoter).
Google Pixel 6 (£599 RRP)
Pixel Buds A Series (£99 RRP)
Randomly selected colour variation
Google Pixel 6 Pro (£849 RRP)
2. Employees of Google, Participating Retailers and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion or their immediate family members are not eligible to take part in the Promotion.
3. Limit of two (2) Claims per household during the Promotional Period, irrespective of the number of Qualifying Products purchased.
4. This Promotion will run in conjunction with all other warranties or returns policies, whether in-box, statutory or otherwise that are available to the Participant.
Claiming a GWP
5. To take part in the Promotion, Participants must submit a claim for the GWP between fourteen (14) and forty five (45) calendar days after the date of purchase of the Qualifying Product ("Claim Period") atwww.pixel-offers.com/pixelbuds (Claim). In order to complete the Claim form, the Participant must provide their full name and postal address where the GWP should be delivered and upload a proof of purchase such as a copy of the receipt or invoice from the Participating Retailer. Participants must also upload an image of the IMEI1 number of the Qualifying Product which can be found on the packaging or from the Qualifying Product settings.
6. The date of purchase shall be considered day 1 for the purposes of the Promotion. For example, the last day to submit a Claim for a Qualifying Product purchased on 4th January 2022 is 18th February 2022 (23:59 – GMT).
7. Participants will be notified by the Administrator of approval or non-approval of their Claim within 4 working days’ of receipt of a valid Claim (validity to be determined at the sole discretion of the Administrator). Participants will be notified using the email address they have provided in the Claim form.
8. Participants who provide incomplete or incorrect information when submitting their Claim shall be notified within 4 working days and provided with an opportunity to provide the missing information within 7 days in order for their Claim to be approved (provided that either the email address or telephone number on the Claim form is correct). Failure to provide the required information within this timeframe will result in the Claim being rejected. If the Participant cannot be contacted using the telephone number or email address contained on the Claim form, the Claim will be rejected. Participants may lodge a new Claim, provided they comply with these Promotion Terms.
9. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Qualifying Product before submitting a Claim, the Participant is not entitled to make a Claim and the Administrator shall reject any such Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Qualifying Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalidated and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling the relevant customer service number noted below in condition 14. Google reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a Qualifying Product has been returned.
10. The Administrator shall endeavor to ship the GWP within 30 to 60 days. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or exhaustion of GWP stocks, the Administrator reserves the right to substitute the GWP with an alternative reward of equal or greater value for the GWP.
11. GWPs are non-transferrable and non-returnable (except in the event of a defect) and have no cash alternative.
12. If an email acknowledgement of receipt of a Claim has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Administrator’s customer service team by email at email@example.com or by phone (UK) 03300545339 / (ROI) 1800851923 within seven (7) days of the Claim being submitted.
13. Unless otherwise specified, this Promotion may not be combined with any other promotion.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers fraudulent, an abuse of the Promotion or unfairly taking advantage of the Promotion, or Claims that do not comply with these Promotion Terms.
15. The Administrator reserves the right to closely monitor usage of the promotional website, including users’ IP addresses, so that the Administrator may identify any misuse, and disqualify those applications. The Administrator will comply with relevant data protection law.
16. Neither the Promoter nor the Administrator will in any way be responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind, even if such issues prevents, or otherwise obstructs, the Participant from participating in the Promotion.
18. This Promotion shall be governed and run in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.