The legal bit
The EE Reward Card Mastercard® is issued by Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd., pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated.
Pay Monthly: 24 month minimum term. Monthly charges assume online billing & Direct Debit payment. Minutes and texts are from the UK to UK mobiles and UK landline starting with 01,02 and 03 (excl. Jersey Guernsey & Isle of Man). Out of allowance calls to these numbers cost 40p/min. General: Calls to 084, 087, 09 & 118 numbers are not included; you’ll be charged EE’s Access Charge of 44p/min plus the applicable service charge. See the EE Price Guide for a detailed list of service charges. If you call a 070 you’ll be charged up to 75p/min. See ee.co.uk for our Price Guide & more info. No fair use policy applies to unlimited services. Data allowance capped as per your plan. Once you exceed your allowance of minutes and texts or use up your data, you’ll be required to buy a data add-on to continue using your device for that purpose. See our price guides for more information. You own device 6 months from plan start date. UK only and consumer only (unless stated otherwise). Subject to availability.
Annual Upgrade: Getting the newest phone is easy. After 12 months you just bring the handset you are getting now in to one of our stores, and providing it’s in good condition and full working order, you can hand it back and upgrade there and then to a new 24 month plan at the same or higher cost. Available to new and upgrading customers taking a 25GB or 40GB 4GEE Max Plan on an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus on a 24 month contract. Not available with Family & Friends, PERK or 10% Multi-line discount. Upgrade after 12 months must be to a new 24 month plan at the same or higher cost. Phones are subject to availability at the time you want to upgrade. Upgrade in selected EE stores only. At upgrade you must return the phone we provided to you in full working condition and free from cosmetic defects else you may be charged. Phone must not be Activation Locked via an iCloud account. Device cannot be returned so ensure all contacts and data has been backed up. See ee.co.uk/annualupgrade for full details and terms.
* Roaming countries included: Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Canary Islands, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guyana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Cyprus (not including Northern Cyprus), Reunion Islands, Romania, Saint Martin, Saint Barthelemy, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City (Italy).
4GEE Max plans include the above plus Australia, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and USA.
BT Sport app: The app is made available to pay monthly customers on 4GEE handset, SIM only phone and tablet plans as a 30 day rolling Add-On. If you’re a 4GEE WiFi customer, including SIM Only, you’re not eligible for the Add-On. To use the app customers must have a smartphone or tablet containing an EE SIM. All devices must use Android 4.3, Windows 10 or iOS 8 operating systems. Some in-app functionality is restricted on Windows 10. The Add-On costs £5 a month. To use the app you’ll need a TV licence for the household registered to your EE account. BT Sport is for your personal, non-commercial use in the UK. You must not attempt to share, edit or adapt the content made available to you. It’s your responsibility to ensure that content accessed by under 18s is suitable for those viewing it. Content available via the app may change from time to time. When you download and use the BT Sport app, you will use data that may decrement from your price plan’s inclusive allowance.
Your EE Rewards Card is issued by Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the FCA with Firm Reference number 900023; pursuant to license from Mastercard International. Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd’s company registration number is 05802971 and its registered office is at 40 Bernard Street, London, WC1N 1LE. EE Reward Card terms apply
The EE Reward Card Mastercard® is issued by Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the FCA with Firm Reference number 900023; pursuant to license from Mastercard International. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd’s company registration number is 05802971 and its registered office is at 40 Bernard Street, London, WC1N 1LE.
EE Reward Card Offer Terms and Conditions:
1. If you are eligible you will receive an SMS from EE within 5 days of purchasing a selected pay monthly product or upgrading an existing pay monthly plan. This SMS will confirm eligibility and include an embedded link to register your full details. If you have not received the registration SMS within 10 days, you should contact the EE Reward Team on 0800 587 2296†. Offer is available for purchases made between 24.11.2017 & 05.12.2017.
2. You must provide a valid email address and postal address when registering for this offer.
3. The amount of e-money available on this card will be dependent on the promotional period you qualified in. The reward is provided in the form of an EE Reward Card. Please see the Card Terms for full details on where you can use your card.
4. You will have 28 days after the start of your pay monthly plan to claim the Reward card, after this time you will no longer be eligible for the offer.
5. Once you’ve received the card, you will have 6 months from the date the card is issued to activate it. After 6 months, you will no longer be able to activate the card and will no longer be eligible to take part in the offer.
6. Should you cancel or exchange your EE plan within 28 days, you will no longer be eligible for this offer and no card will be sent to you. You will receive confirmation of this should it occur.
7. Your card will be sent via first class post in the name of and to the address used when claiming the card. You will be advised of your PIN upon activating your card.
8. Once you receive your card, you will be able to activate it at www.purecard.com, following the instructions provided with the card.
9. Your balance will be valid for 12 months from the date of card issue, shown as the expiry date on the front of your card.
10. Upon the expiry date of your card, as shown on the front of your card, any remaining balance will revert back to EE.
11. You will not be able to reclaim any remaining balance after this period has passed.
12. Fulfilment of the Reward Card will be managed by Grass Roots Limited on behalf of EE. If the card is not received within 30 days of claiming, then you should contact our dedicated Customer Service team on 0344 800 6435† or email email@example.com.
13. The EE Reward Card Mastercard® is issued by Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the FCA with Firm Reference number 900023; pursuant to license from Mastercard International. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd's company registration number is 05802971 and its registered office is 40 Bernard Street, London, WC1N 1LE.
14. Forfurther information on the reward card offer and to see the full offer and card terms please go to https://shop.ee.co.uk/ee-reward-card-offer
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with:
• Friends and Family discount
• Student discount
• PERK discount EE
Reward Card Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you have familiarised yourself with the full Card Terms before claiming and/or activating the EE Reward Card. † Calls to 0800 numbers are free from your Pay Monthly account. Calls to 03 numbers are included in your EE Pay Monthly minutes allowance. For out of allowance charges, please see your price plan terms.
Price Until March 2019
Price from March 2019 to March 2020
Price from March 2020 to March 2021
Price shown per month
Price shown per month plus annual RPI adjustment = Price A
Price A per month plus annual RPI adjustment
Annual price increase based on the full price of your plan and/or additional commitment service. The price will increase from March each year. Please note the cost of any additional services you take from us might also increase or decrease while you’re an EE customer.
24 month minimum term. Subject to credit check. Monthly charges assume online billing. Data allowance can be used in UK & EU/EEA. 15GB data fair use policy applies outside the UK. See www.ee.co.uk/terms for countries and details. Deposit needed for roaming in limited circumstances.
General: Calls to 084, 087, 09 & 118 numbers are not included; you’ll be charged EE’s Access Charge of 50p/min plus the applicable service charge. See the EE Price Guide for a detailed list of service charges. If you call a 070 you’ll be charged up to 75p/min. See ee.co.uk for our Price Guide & more info on charges outside of your allowance. You own device 6 months from plan start date. Personal use only.
Trade In: Available to the recipient of SMS only in selected retail stores or when you upgrade direct with us over the phone or online. Trade-in an iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus to qualify for a £150 credit that can be used to cover the upfront cost of the iPhone 8 iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X when taken on a selected EE price plan. Your device must be in good working order and power up to qualify for the promotion. If you fail to send us a iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus that (1) is in good working order or (2) that is as described you will be liable for the trade in price of the phone being £150. You can still trade in a handset that isn’t a iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus, but this will be subject to our normal trade-in terms and conditions, and will not form part of the offer advertised. Device cannot be returned so ensure all contacts & data has been backed up. We reserve the right to ask for proof of ownership. If you cancel your new plan or return your new device, you will not be able to retrieve your old phone & will only be offered, by way of refund, an amount equal to the trade in price given for your old phone being up to £150. You will not be entitled to the additional credit provided under the offer. Full terms at ee.co.uk/help.