Making a claim is easy - simply call us on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other phone – and have the following information ready:
- The IMEI number, serial number or UDI of your device – found on your Confirmation of Insurance Cover in your welcome pack.
- Make, model, colour and memory size of your device .
- Date and time of the incident.
- For a theft, the report or crime reference number.
- For theft abroad where a police report cannot be obtained, we will ask you for travel documents to confirm travel dates.
Good to know:
- Please call us as soon as possible to limit the time you are without your device and limit potential unauthorised use (which is not covered).
- If you are abroad at the time of the incident, please note we can only replace your device when you return home to the UK.
- Remember that if you’re making a damage claim, you must disable any security feature on your device before a replacement can be arranged.
- You will be charged an excess for each successful claim you make. The amount depends on which band your device falls into on the date your claim is accepted. The excess will be added to your Service Plan bill for the next month.
- You can only make a maximum of two successful claims in a twelve month period (starting from the date the first claim is accepted) for loss and/or theft, but you can make unlimited accidental damage claims.