1. 24 month minimum term. Subject to credit check. Monthly charges assume online billing. Upfront cost may apply depending on model. Only available to Consumer and Small Business Customers on a Pay Monthly or SIM only plan. EE’s Pay Monthly Network terms apply to your use of this service: see ee.co.uk/terms.
2. The Smart Watch must be paired to a compatible handset on the EE network on an eligible plan; please see below for compatibility of each Smart Watch.
3. The Smart Watch Plan is only available to new and existing Consumer and Small Business Customers on a Pay Monthly or SIM only phone plan (a “Primary Device Plan”).
4. An additional Smart Watch Plan is required if you wish to pair your Smart Watch to a second number on the EE network.
5. The Smart Watch Plan is not eligible for the Multiplan discount.
6. If your Smart Watch is not paired with a compatible primary device on the EE network, you will not be able to use data or receive/make calls and texts on your Smart Watch. Your Primary Device Plan and Smart Watch Plan must be on the same Account.
7. You’ll need 4G coverage to use mobile internet on your Smart Watch. You can only use mobile internet on our 4G network if you’re within a 4G enabled area and in range of a 4G base station. 4G isn’t available everywhere in the UK. You can check your coverage at ee.co.uk/coverage.
8. The Smart Watch Plan gives you access to speeds of up to 60Mbps in the UK on your Smart Watch. The speeds you achieve will also depend on a number of factors including: your location, the device you are using and geographic factors such as tree coverage and population density. If you are using your phone indoors, the materials of the building you’re in may also affect mobile internet speeds. Data is UK use only. Access to our enhanced 4GEE speeds will also be impacted by the location of our masts and equipment optimised for enhanced 4GEE speeds. 4G coverage required. Such equipment is not available everywhere in the UK and so you should check your coverage at ee.co.uk/coverage before selecting your plan.
9. You cannot use your Smart Watch as a modem (‘tethering’), for peer-to-peer or other internet file sharing.
10. The Smart Watch Plan does not include an allowance of calls or texts. It is not possible to purchase add-ons via your Smart Watch. When you are in the UK, subject to coverage, you can use your Smart Watch to make and receive calls and texts using the allowance from your Primary Device Plan. These activities will decrement from the allowances on your Primary Device Plan. Any chargeable activities will be charged in accordance with your Primary Device Plan and will show on your Primary Device Plan’s bill. The telephone number for calls and texts will display on the recipient’s device as that of your Primary Device Plan. If you cancel the Plan for your primary device, you will unable to use data or receive/make calls and texts on your Smart Watch until you pair it to another EE number and compatible phone.
11. If your primary device is switched off, you will not receive text messages on your Smart Watch.
12. Whilst your Smart Watch is in proximity to your primary device connected via Bluetooth, your Smart Watch will use the data allowance from your Primary Device Plan. If your Smart Watch is not in proximity to your primary device or the two devices are not connected via Bluetooth or on the same WiFi network, the Smart Watch will use the data allowance from your Smart Watch Plan.
13. The Plan is for personal use from your Smart Watch and is subject to your acceptance of our standard terms and conditions for pay monthly services. We monitor use in accordance with those terms. The terms state that you can’t use these plans to sell access to our network to anyone else. They are also not to be used for anything unlawful or to send nuisance communications. At the moment, we‘ll decide that you’re breaking these terms if you text and/or call more than 300 different numbers in a month. Remember, we’re free to decide that other types of use may also be breaking this term. If you do break this term, we’ll contact you and ask you to stop and if you don’t then we may disconnect your Smart Watch from our network.
14. If you receive a replacement Smart Watch or you have a new or replacement handset, your Smart Watch will need to be re-paired with your primary device.
Apple Watch Terms:
At the date this document is published, the Apple Watch Series 3 and Series 4 are compatible with the iPhone 6 or any later release (running iOS 12 or later). Device compatibility is subject to change; refer to Apple’s website for the latest compatibility.
The Apple Watch app is pre-loaded on your iPhone. If your iPhone does not have the Apple Watch app (for example, because you have uninstalled it) you will need to download it to your iPhone. The Apple Watch app is free but data charges may apply when you visit the App Store and download it.
You may need to download music to your Apple Watch from your music app to listen, subject to app functionality. Subject to availability.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Terms:
At the date this document is published, the Samsung Galaxy Watch is compatible with the following Samsung handsets:
A3 (2017), A5 (2017), A6 (2018), A7 (2018), A8 (2018), A9 (2018), J3 (2017), J4 (2018), J4 Plus (2018), J5 (2017), J6 (2018), J6 Plus (2018), Xcover 4, S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, S9, S9+, Note 8, Note 9, S10 and S10+
Device compatibility is subject to change; refer to the current version of these terms at ee.co.uk/terms for the latest compatibility.
The Galaxy Wearable app is required to manage the features of your Samsung Galaxy Watch. If your device does not have the Galaxy Wearable app you will need to download it to your device. The Galaxy Wearable app is free but data charges may apply when you visit the Google Play or App Store platforms and download it.
Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + 4G): 24 month minimum term. Subject to credit check. Monthly charges assume online billing. Upfront cost may apply depending on model. Only available to Consumer and Small Business Customers on a Consumer Pay Monthly or SIM only phone plan with an iPhone 6 or later release (running iOS 11 or later). If you cancel your iPhone Plan you will no longer be able to use data or receive/make calls and texts on your Apple Watch. If you cancel your Smart Watch plan within the minimum period, a cancellation charge will apply. Smart Watch plan is not eligible for Multiplan discount. Apple Watch must be paired to an iPhone on the EE network to use data and receive/make calls and texts in the UK on your Apple Watch using the allowance from your iPhone plan. While your Apple Watch is in proximity to your iPhone connected via Bluetooth, your Apple Watch will use the data allowance from your iPhone Plan. You may need to download music to your Apple Watch from your music app to listen, subject to app functionality. Your Apple Watch will not work on another network. 4G coverage required. Data is UK use only. Check your coverage at ee.co.uk/coverage. Subject to availability. Further terms apply, see ee.co.uk/terms.
1GB Data Boost: For each eligible plan that you add to your account or each upgrade of a line which is part of your account, you will receive an extra 1GB of data (“Data Boost”). This Data Boost will be added to your plan but you may gift it to another line on your multi line account (subject to the 500MB minimum &the fair use policy). To qualify for the Data Boost you must add one of the following pay monthly plans as an additional line, 4G handset plans, 4G SIM only plans, 4GEE WiFi plans, 4G Tablet plans, Series 3 Apple Watch plans. If you already have one or more additional lines on your account &add a new line, you can choose one of the additional lines to receive the Data Boost
Data Gifting: Gift on the same family account in increments of 500MB. Fair use policy applies when gifting large amounts of data 3 months in a row. No gifting to/from Apple Watches, 4GEE Home or 30 day 4GEE WiFi plans. Data not used in a month does not roll over, allowances are set back to zero at the start of each month. Data can only be used in accordance with the plan terms applicable to the receiving line. Only the account holder will be able to ‘gift’ data between lines on the account.
Wi-Fi Calling: EE pay monthly customers with compatible phone only (check compatibility at ee.co.uk/wificallingphones). WiFi with broadband internet connection required. EE accepts no responsibility for the quality, availability or coverage of WiFi networks and calls made or received over them. All calls or texts charged as per your EE price plan, see ee.co.uk/priceguides. Further terms apply, see ee.co.uk/terms.