12 month minimum term. Subject to credit check. Monthly charges assume online billing & Direct Debit payment. You will not get 4G speeds using a 3G only phone. Minutes and texts are from the UK to UK mobiles and UK landline starting with 01, 02 and 03 (excl. Jersey Guernsey & Isle of Man). Out of allowance calls to these numbers cost 50p/min. General: Calls to 084, 087, 09 & 118 numbers are not included; you’ll be charged EE’s Access Charge of 50p/min plus the applicable service charge. See the EE Price Guide for a detailed list of service charges. If you call a 070 you’ll be charged up to 75p/min. See ee.co.uk for our Price Guide & more info on charges outside of your allowance. Personal use only.
No other discounts can be used in conjunction with any promotional and/or time limited offers.
Apple Music: Apple Music Membership with data streaming on us: Offer available to EE pay monthly or SIM only phone plan customers. Individual Apple Music Membership free for 6 months and for 6 months, data used whilst streaming/downloading from Apple Music will not decrement from your plan’s data allowance (UK only and excl Business Connect customers). Balance of plan data allowance required. Not available to customers who have already benefitted from our 6 months’ free Apple Music offer. Apple Music Membership automatically renews after 6 months at £9.99/month and data used will decrement from your plan allowance. You can cancel at any time. Offer may only be redeemed once per customer. iOS 8.4 or Android 4.3 or later required. Apple ID required for full functionality. Personal, non-commercial use in the UK only. Offer is non-transferable or available with any other Apple Music membership offer. Apple Music terms apply. For more details go to ee.co.uk/applemusicterms.
Data Usage Alerts: Usage Alerts may be sent up to 2 hours after you’ve used up your inclusive allowance. see ee.co.uk/priceguides and more info on charges outside of your allowance. We reserve the right to remove the alerts at any time.
4G in more places: Mobile only. 4G speeds depend on location & number of users. Check your coverage at ee.co.uk/coverage. Compatible device required. Based on results from the RootMetrics® UK RootScore® Report: Jan – June 2016. Tested at locations across the UK with the best commercially available smartphones on 4 national mobile networks across all available network types, conducing over 33K randomly sampled test cycles. Your experiences may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of EE. Visit rootmetrics.co.uk for more details
Roaming countries included: Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Canary Islands, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guyana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Cyprus (not including Northern Cyprus), Reunion Islands, Romania, Saint Martin, Saint Barthelemy, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City (Italy).
4GEE Max plans include the above plus Australia, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and USA.
EE Reward Card Offer Terms and Conditions:
1. If you are eligible you will receive an SMS from EE within 5 days of purchasing a selected pay monthly product or upgrading an existing pay monthly plan. This SMS will confirm eligibility and include an embedded link to register your full details. If you have not received the registration SMS within 10 days, you should contact the EE Reward Team on 0800 587 2296†. Offer is available for purchases made between 24.11.2017 & 05.12.2017.
2. You must provide a valid email address and postal address when registering for this offer.
3. The amount of e-money available on this card will be dependent on the promotional period you qualified in. The reward is provided in the form of an EE Reward Card. Please see the Card Terms for full details on where you can use your card.
4. You will have 28 days after the start of your pay monthly plan to claim the Reward card, after this time you will no longer be eligible for the offer.
5. Once you’ve received the card, you will have 6 months from the date the card is issued to activate it. After 6 months, you will no longer be able to activate the card and will no longer be eligible to take part in the offer.
6. Should you cancel or exchange your EE plan within 28 days, you will no longer be eligible for this offer and no card will be sent to you. You will receive confirmation of this should it occur.
7. Your card will be sent via first class post in the name of and to the address used when claiming the card. You will be advised of your PIN upon activating your card.
8. Once you receive your card, you will be able to activate it at www.purecard.com, following the instructions provided with the card.
9. Your balance will be valid for 12 months from the date of card issue, shown as the expiry date on the front of your card.
10. Upon the expiry date of your card, as shown on the front of your card, any remaining balance will revert back to EE.
11. You will not be able to reclaim any remaining balance after this period has passed.
12. Fulfilment of the Reward Card will be managed by Grass Roots Limited on behalf of EE. If the card is not received within 30 days of claiming, then you should contact our dedicated Customer Service team on 0344 800 6435† or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. The EE Reward Card Mastercard® is issued by Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the FCA with Firm Reference number 900023; pursuant to license from Mastercard International. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd's company registration number is 05802971 and its registered office is 40 Bernard Street, London, WC1N 1LE.
14. For further information on the reward card offer and to see the full offer and card terms please go to https://shop.ee.co.uk/ee-reward-card-offer.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with:
• Friends and Family discount
• Student discount
• PERK discount
EE Reward Card Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you have familiarised yourself with the full Card Terms before claiming and/or activating the EE Reward Card. † Calls to 0800 numbers are free from your Pay Monthly account. Calls to 03 numbers are included in your EE Pay Monthly minutes allowance. For out of allowance charges, please see your price plan terms.