Before adding an accessory to your plan, please read the full Terms & Conditions >
Here's a summary of the key bits you need to know:
- If you add an accessory to your plan, we're agreeing to give you fixed sum credit to buy it.
- This agreement starts the day the accessory is dispatched to your home address or the store you're collecting it from.
- You must repay the full cost of the item over a maximum of 24 monthly payments.
- It's your responsibility to make sure your order is correct before you submit it.
- Once we've got your order, we'll email an acknowledgement of your order with all the details
EE pay monthly handset customers only. Not available with SIM only plans. You can add up to 3 Add To Plan accessories within the first 17 months of your Pay Monthly plan. Subject to credit check. You are fully responsible for repaying to EE the full cost of the accessory. If you upgrade your pay monthly/phone plan before the 24 payments are complete, they will roll onto your new plan. If you choose to leave EE early you will be responsible for payment the remaining balance for your Add To Plan product, in addition to any early termination charges for your standard contract. The remaining balance will be added to your final bill. Monthly charges assume online billing. Personal use only. Subject to availability. Further EE terms apply, see ee.co.uk/terms.