12 month minimum term. Subject to credit check. Monthly charges assume online billing & Direct Debit payment. You will not get 4G speeds using a 3G only phone. 4G speeds depend on location & number of users. Check your coverage at ee.co.uk/coverage.
No other discounts can be used in conjunction with any promotional and/or time limited offers.
Minutes and texts: UK to UK mobiles and UK landline starting with 01, 02 and 03 (excl. Jersey Guernsey & Isle of Man). Out of allowance calls to these numbers cost 50p/min. General: Calls to 084, 087, 09 & 118 numbers are not included; you’ll be charged EE’s Access Charge of 50p/min plus the applicable service charge. See the EE Price Guide for a detailed list of service charges. If you call a 070 you’ll be charged up to 75p/min. See ee.co.uk for our Price Guide & more info on charges outside of your allowance. Personal use only. Double speed: Select areas only. Speeds based on test data 2015 (up to speeds doubled from 30 Mbps to 60 Mbps). 4G network capacity doubled from 2 x 10 MHz to 2 x 20 MHz. Speeds referred to are download speeds.
*EU roaming: a 15GB fair usage policy will apply to all plans with 15GB or more.
EU countries - Our Europe Zone presently includes: Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus*, Czech Republic, Canary Islands, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guyana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Islands, Romania, San Marino, Saint Martin (French), Saint Barthelemy, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City (Italy).
*Note Turkey (you may connect to a Turkish network when in Northern Cyprus) and Andorra are outside the EU/EEA and not included in our European Roaming Zone. Therefore any calls made from either of these countries, or from Northern Cyprus if connected to a Turkish network will be chargeable. 4GEE Max plans include the above plus Australia, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and USA.
4GEE Max plans include the above plus Australia, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and USA.
The EE Reward Card Mastercard® is issued by Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the FCA with Firm Reference number 900023; pursuant to license from Mastercard International. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd’s company registration number is 05802971 and its registered office is at 40 Bernard Street, London, WC1N 1LE.
EE Reward Card Offer Terms and Conditions:
1. If you are eligible you will receive an SMS from EE within 5 days of purchasing a selected pay monthly product or upgrading an existing pay monthly plan. This SMS will confirm eligibility and include an embedded link to register your full details. If you have not received the registration SMS within 10 days, you should contact the EE Reward Team on 0800 587 2296†. Offer
is available for purchases made between 24.11.2017 & 05.12.2017
2. You must provide a valid email address and postal address when registering for this offer.
3. The amount of e-money available on this card will be dependent on the promotional period you qualified in. The reward is provided in the form of an EE Reward Card. Please see the Card Terms for full details on where you can use your card.
4. You will have 28 days after the start of your pay monthly plan to claim the Reward card, after this time you will no longer be eligible for the offer.
5. Once you’ve received the card, you will have 6 months from the date the card is issued to activate it. After 6 months, you will no longer be able to activate the card and will no longer be eligible to take part in the offer.
6. Should you cancel or exchange your EE plan within 28 days, you will no longer be eligible for this offer and no card will be sent to you. You will receive confirmation of this should it occur.
7. Your card will be sent via first class post in the name of and to the address used when claiming the card. You will be advised of your PIN upon activating your card.
8. Once you receive your card, you will be able to activate it at www.purecard.com, following the instructions provided with the card.
9. Your balance will be valid for 12 months from the date of card issue, shown as the expiry date on the front of your card.
10. Upon the expiry date of your card, as shown on the front of your card, any remaining balance will revert back to EE.
11. You will not be able to reclaim any remaining balance after this period has passed.
12. Fulfilment of the Reward Card will be managed by Grass Roots Limited on behalf of EE. If the card is not received within 30 days of claiming, then you should contact our dedicated Customer Service team on 0344 800 6435† or email email@example.com.
13. The EE Reward Card Mastercard® is issued by Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the FCA with Firm Reference number 900023; pursuant to license from Mastercard International. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd's company registration number is 05802971 and its registered office is 40 Bernard Street, London, WC1N 1LE.
14. Forfurther information on the reward card offer and to see the full offer and
card terms please go to https://shop.ee.co.uk/ee-reward-card-offer
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with:
• Friends and Family discount
• Student discount
• PERK discount EE
Reward Card Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you have familiarised yourself with the full Card Terms before claiming and/or activating the EE Reward Card. † Calls to 0800 numbers are free from your Pay Monthly account. Calls to 03 numbers are included in your EE Pay Monthly minutes allowance. For out of allowance charges, please see your price plan terms.